When you start to use VPW, you'll want to go to click on your Avatar to perform the following tasks. Later, as you become more familiar with VPW, you can return to your settings to access all of your settings.
- Click on your Avatar icon at the top left of the screen.
- Avatar. Edited in the Dashboard Profile Settings.
- Set your Wave personal status. Your personal status is visible to users in ViewPoint Web, ViewPoint Mobile, and ViewPoint Desktop. It also affects your call routing.
- Select the audio device that you will use to make and receive calls---you can use your computer as a softphone, or select your desk phone, another Wave phone, or a phone at another location. Important! To make and receive video calls from your browser, you must select Browser (Secondary Softphone). This feature must be enabled by your Wave Administrator.
- Go to Personal Settings to set up your Vertical Meetings link so that you can easily turn an IM chat into a Vertical Meetings session.
- Start setting up Groups, for example your Favorites list, or groups of contacts for various projects that you are working on
- Edit your audio and video settings to specify the default headset, microphone, and camera that you use.