You can conference several calls together into a conference. The maximum number of parties allowed in a conference is determined by your phone system administrator.
- Place a call to the first party.
- Press the Conference multi-function button. The first call is placed on hold.
- At dial tone, place a call to the next party.
- When the next party answers, press Conference again to conference all parties together. If the next party does not answer or is busy, press the Up button on the 4-way selector, and press OK.
- Repeat to add more parties to the conference.
- When the conference is over, hang up to end all calls.