Set OpenVPN Server IP Address
- Login to the OpenVPN Server (see Login to OpenVPN Server).
- From the desktop, click System > Preferences > Network Connections.
- On the Wired tab, click Add. If a network connection is already displayed, click Edit
- In the Editing dialog, click the IPv4 Settings tab and make the following changes:
- Select Manual from the Method drop-down list.
NOTE: Do not leave the default Automatic (DHCP) as with this setting, a
network address reassignment would cause all VPN phones to stop working.
- In the Addresses section, you provide information for the OpenVPN server to
operate on the same subnet as the Wave Server.
- Click Add to add a static address.
- Enter the static IP Address that will be used for the VPN server on your
network. Make a note of this IP address for later use.
- Enter the Netmask for the network the VPN server will reside on.
- Enter the default Gateway for this network.
- Enter your own DNS servers for this network, separated by commas.
- Click Routes to enter static routes only if necessary.
- Click Apply to save your changes.