Wave backups contain information on the following:
- Wave configuration including users , auto-attendants, trunking, hunt groups, paging, user roles, phone templates etc.
- Wave applications including recording, conference rooms, Viewpoint settings, Contact Center, Wavenet, Fax Manager, IVR apps, BCS, and more
- Wave licensing information
- System IP address information
- Voicemail including call recordings, greetings, voice titles, mailbox information, etc. (unless the option to save voicemail and recordings is unchecked)
Wave backups do not backup the following:
- Global Administrator users and passwords
- Date and time settings
- Disk configuration
- Domain settings
- System DSNs used in Call Classifier database connections
- User Templates
- Any other files or programs installed on the Wave
Please test the backup/restore process before using it.