- Login to Global Administrator (see Login to Wave IP Global Administrator).
- Select the First Digit Table Applet.
- Using the default configuration database, the 8 and 9 digits are set for external dial. Disable the digit that is not being used by the customer for external dial.
NOTE: The best practice is to use 8 as the first digit for North American systems. This reduces the likelihood of 911 misdials. Only set 9 as the External dial first digit if the customer has a requirement to do so.
- Click on the chosen digit to disable.
- Click on the Digit Type: drop-down box and select Not Configured.
- Click the Apply Button to apply the change.