All licenses need to be activated before the trial period expires. If the Wave has internet access and can access this address, then use one-click activation.
Note: Until licenses are activated, there will be a notification on each GA login informing the expiration date.
- Login to Wave. (see Login to Wave IP Global Administrator).
- Choose Software Licenses.
- Click on the license to be activated. If you need to activate multiple licenses, you can select them by holding down the CTRL key while clicking on additional licenses.
- Click the Activate button to get started.
- Choose, "This system can access the Activation Server. Activate Online." Click Next.
- Fill in the activation information as fully as possible. Registration information is used in the case of any disputes.
- Press OK. During activation, the Activate Licenses dialog (with the registration information cleared) is displayed.
- Return to the Software Licenses dialog. (The license Status column will not update until you exit and restart the Software Licenses applet.)
- Click Done to return to the Global Administrator Management Console.