Call forwarding immediately directs all of your incoming calls to ring at another location that you specify. Setting call forwarding from your phone (as opposed to setting it from ViewPoint) happens only at the phone level and is not visible in Viewpoint or other locations in Wave.
- Press the CallFwd multi-function button.
- Enter the number to which your calls will sent:
- For an internal number, dial the extension.
- For an external call, dial the external access code (usually 8) and then the outside number.
- Click OK.
- To cancel call forwarding, press CallFwd again and then press Cancel.